Monday, September 20, 2010

Meat, masturbation and Gogol. Nijinsky's Diary.


"Meat is a terrible thing. I know that children who eat meat practice masturbation. I know that girl and boys practice masturbation. I know that women and men together and separately practice masturbation. Masturbation causes idiocy. People lose their feeling and their reason. I used to lose my reason when I practiced masturbation. My nerves were on edge. I used to tremble as if I had a fever. I had headaches. I was ill. I think that Gogol was a masturbator. I know that masturbation destroyed him. I know that Gogol was a rational man. I know that Gogol felt. His feeling became blunter day by day. He felt his death coming, because I do not want to practice masturbation. I was a great masturbator. I understood God badly and thought that he wished me well when I practiced masturbation. I know many women who cross their legs. Those women often practice masturbation."

The Diary of Vaslav Nijinsky. On Life. Page 133.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment